SUPPORTING RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT
Research Development supports the pathway to a competitive submission from the development of a great idea to the post submission materials.
This website is here to help the investigators and research administrators in the Department of Neurology navigate:
- Funding opportunities available and how to find funding opportunities
- Proposal feasibility and development
- Proposal submission at the U of MN
- Regulation changes and updates
- News significant to Neurology
- Events relevant to the Neurology community
- Resources available to aid in the research process
- Training and Development opportunities (found in resources and upcoming events)
- Contacts to help develop and submit your proposal
Submitting a sponsored proposal takes some teamwork. Start early and involve your team right away so you can develop a competitive proposal.
Have any questions or suggestions about the content of this site? Contact